Bizarreguitar.com....Anyone deal with them?

webe123

progress.gif
http://www.bizarreguitar.com

Has anyone dealt with them?

They have an awesome line of PRS, yet I know nothing about them.

Has anyone had good or bad experiences with them?

dwes

A member of BAM owns the last guitar in the PRS section - a stunning PS ME! I would have loved a shot at one of the Bonnie Pink ME's.
Good luck.
Dave

guitarvc

re they in Las Vegas? If so they are great. I bought a Roland JC 120 for the best price and the customer service was excellent

Drew816

Chupacabra Psychiatrist and Meme Thief
Check with the Charvel and Jackson crowd, Bizarre guitars used to do a lot of that stuff back in the 80's and some of them have known Mr Goff (sp correct?) for a LONG time... I've heard a lot of good things about them over the years and I've seen them post some KILLER deals; like Gretsch 6120AM's NEW for $1250 1.5 years ago (I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not getting one of them at that price despite not needing one!).

Try www.usacharvels.com join up and listen to the Charvel maniacs go nuts over 80's hair metal guitars like myself! ;)

Thwap

Likely Baked
Platinum Supporting Member
Yeah, I've done business with em, quite a bit...they're great, no worries.:AOK

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Is this Brian Goff's place? If so, no worries, that guy is as solid as a rock.

pluto

I bought a LP custom from Travis A. who is affiliated with Bizarre Guitars in Reno. Someone from this forum highly recommended him and the store to me. Great transaction and they have very good, comparable prices. If anything, check out their ebay stuff-hilarious pictures to say the least!

rickc007

Gold Supporting Member
they are 2 diff stores

I also bought from the ebay Bizarre, think he's in Minnesota or Wisconsin, great transaction, great guy

Trending Topics

Top Bottom