BJF Baby Blue Pedal Demo

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by rickman769, Jun 27, 2005.

1. rickman769

rickman769 Member

Here is my new BBOD that I just received. I'm really digging the tone im getting out of it, its hard to find a bad tone(except the treble on full)
    Theres a little too much bass in the beginning, but thats because of my amp.
    I left the pedal on the whole time, I tried to show the full range of the pedal.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/rickyhorton_music.htm

2. jakester

jakester Guest

rickman....just to acknowledge that you took time out of your busy day to post a little clip for us here. I didnt notice one bit of feedback so I will say thank you for giving us a little hint as to your sound and effect. Its nice to know that someone has taken the time to give you a bit of feedback, Keep up the good work and someday you will come back and post a clip that will abslutely floor the whole forum. Thank you for sharing. JAKE:dude

3. davetcan

davetcan Supporting Member

very nice, thanks for the post. :dude

4. hipfan

hipfan Member

Nice tone, I like it. It has a lot of "grunt" to it. What are the other pieces of the setup, i.e. guitar, amp, etc.? Thanks!

5. rickman769

rickman769 Member

thanks guys,
    I used my old Schecter C1+ into my JSX's clean channel. I recorded it on my crappy computer mic, so some quality loss there, but you get the idea of the tone.

6. allthumbs

allthumbs Member

7. MikeyG

MikeyG Supporting Member

This pedal has my gain than any overdrive pedal I've owned. Definitely not a light/medium OD, like a TIM or such pedal.

The best tone I've gotten from mine was into a THD Bassman, sounded dead on "Cheap Sunglasses".