1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

BJF Sea Blue EQ & Pale Green Comp Clips...

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Teahead, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Teahead

Teahead Member

Four clips in total, two of each pedal, one clean and the other with the amp almost fully cranked. Bypassed the pedals here and there for a comparison with direct tone, I used a Tele with Kinmans & Vox AC30tbx Normal Channel...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=361669

:BEER Tea.

2. Berlin Chris

Berlin Chris Member

Thanks for the clips. That compressor is a great, not sure about the EQ although it´s cool on the clean clip...

3. Teahead

Teahead Member

Thanks Chris.

You are right about the EQ clip, I neglected to lower the bass when I cranked the amp and, listening back, it's a more bloated sound than I would have liked.

The PGC is a great match for the AC30, easily the best I've tried...

Thanks again.