• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

BJFE Pine Green Comp. - Wow!

Adam Zaiger

I picked one of these up for a reasonable mark-up a few months back figuring I could ways re-sell it if it wasn't for me.

Well....finally got around to plugging it in the other day, and frankly I am astonished. It sounds great at high-comp and low-comp settings.

It's hard to describe, but it just sounds "right"....so natural and not artificial at all.

I now understand the hype and buy into it. This thing rocks.

your name here

Gold Supporting Member
My PGC is easily my favorite pedal ever... Man, I can't believe you had it for months and have only just tried it! You were missing out big time!

durbanpoison

They are different circuits...and the MPFG has a sustain mode. The PGC adds a beautiful sweetness to the tone that i've never heard from another pedal before.
The best move is to get a BJFE PGC DLX, if you can find and afford (usually they go for around a grand on those rare occasions where one surfaces) one. That way you have both the standard PGC beauty and you get the sustain mode of the FGC, too. Frankly, I almost only run my PGC DLX in the sustain mode.

Michael_V

Silver Supporting Member
12StringStrat said:
Anyone tried the BJFE against the Mad Professor Forest Green? Any differences?
Yes, had both. Kept the PGC. Definitely adds some magic that the otherwise excellent FGC just doesn't have. Pixie dust or something they say. I dunno. But it's beautiful.

PerFusionist

Silver Supporting Member
Sorry if this has been covered a million times already, but any word on whether Bearfoot will ever be making these?

MasterEvan07

Where's that buzzing coming from...?
Gold Supporting Member
Ooo, that'd be cool...I have been keen on trying one...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom