• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Black Diamond (KISS) vs. School's Out (Alice Cooper)

Black Diamond vs. School's Out

• Black Diamond (Kiss)

• School's Out (Alice Cooper)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Smakutus

The live version of Black Diamond kicks ass... If you had picked Muscle Of Love I would have went that way.

Jeff

richpeax

Of course you are refering to the Black Diamond on KISS ALIVE! That was the best record they ever made, never to be achieved again. Shandi - need I say more?

mikem

I was huge into Kiss when I was twelve or thirteen, but hearing School's Out at eight or nine years old is what made me want to play guitar and drums. I was a fan of AC before I was a fan of Kiss. AC totally corrupted my young brain before Kiss were around.

Mike

BluesForDan

Silver Supporting Member
Alice Cooper all the way. Hey, I used to play for a band that was a KISS tribute band before the concept existed. No way is Black Diamond a better tune than School's Out.

skhan007

Silver Supporting Member
Mad props to Ace for the great solo in Black Diamond. Doesn't get much better that KISS Alive!

sinner

Alice Cooper--but only that title song from School's Out, the rest of the album is full of filler (imo), one of the weaker AC albums for me and I'm a big fan.

snoggin

I cannot believe that balck dian=mond would win out oveer schools out.. Schools out is a national anthem for chrissakes. Not even in the same realm in my view

Trending Topics