Black Friday 2020

dB

I seldom buy pedals anymore, but I'm wanting a Boss Loop Station 10R. I assumed I could find one on sale for Black Friday. Nothing. Anybody know where to find one?

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Game Changer Audio is doing %20 off most of their stuff. I was debating getting a Plasma Coil
I couldn't find a code for this, it's a good deal! But, unfortunately, no ability to order the Light pedal, the only thing of theirs I really want!
I think Red Witch is doing similar (20%)?

@Jack DeVille, didn't I hear that all Mr. Black pedals were 50% off? I keed, I keed!!!!!

Jack DeVille

I couldn't find a code for this, it's a good deal! But, unfortunately, no ability to order the Light pedal, the only thing of theirs I really want!
I think Red Witch is doing similar (20%)?

@Jack DeVille, didn't I hear that all Mr. Black pedals were 50% off? I keed, I keed!!!!!
I think I mentioned it earlier, but to reiterate: we will not be doing any Mr. Black Friday specials this year.

In years past, it has been a way for say thanks for a killer year and offer HEAVY discounts. Of course, some people will take advantage of a good thing, but this year, the corporation is just not in a position to offer any discounts. Believe me: I wish it were different. :)

To any and all who read this: buy a homeless guy a pair of socks. <3

DaveNJ

Gold Supporting Member
As of March 20, 2020, my goal was simple: do not go out of business this year. I think that is reasonable, but also somewhat challenging. To compound the scene: I don't beleive things will magically change January 1, 2021. :(
So, you're saying that your big deals will launch on 1/2/21??? :D

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
I think I mentioned it earlier, but to reiterate: we will not be doing any Mr. Black Friday specials this year.

In years past, it has been a way for say thanks for a killer year and offer HEAVY discounts. Of course, some people will take advantage of a good thing, but this year, the corporation is just not in a position to offer any discounts. Believe me: I wish it were different. :)

To any and all who read this: buy a homeless guy a pair of socks. <3
I know. It's been tough and I applaud you for hanging in there, keeping the company alive and not doing any number of underhanded things other nameless builders might have done. I hope things will get hugely better by mid-2021. The vaccine will be available for me in late December/early January, but that'll only protect me from serious illness, not from asymptomatic infection (with the possibility of spreading COVID) so we'll have to wait to really open things up until we reach a significant percentage of higher risk individuals by late spring, early summer.

triviani

Silver Supporting Member
I cannot see any promotional banners or links for Black Friday sales at Reverb, I don't know why. I contacted support and they ignored me. Could it be a geo-placement thing, just for the USA?

Anyway, anybody knows if Electric Mojo Guitars offers or will have any discounts?

chromewaves

I cannot see any promotional banners or links for Black Friday sales at Reverb, I don't know why. I contacted support and they ignored me. Could it be a geo-placement thing, just for the USA?

Anyway, anybody knows if Electric Mojo Guitars offers or will have any discounts?
they sent out some sale stuff to their mailing list earlier this week
but mainly the same manufacturer discount as other vendors.

webs

Silver Supporting Member
Walrus is teasing a possible exclusive. It appears that they will be announcing something on 11/27/2020
Really hope it's one of their themed art runs, and not just two pedals stapled together with a different paint color. Their alternate art has been fantastic, but it makes the uninspired two-in-ones feel even more like lazy ploys to get people to spend double.

Jack DeVille

I know. It's been tough and I applaud you for hanging in there, keeping the company alive and not doing any number of underhanded things other nameless builders might have done. I hope things will get hugely better by mid-2021. The vaccine will be available for me in late December/early January, but that'll only protect me from serious illness, not from asymptomatic infection (with the possibility of spreading COVID) so we'll have to wait to really open things up until we reach a significant percentage of higher risk individuals by late spring, early summer.
I don't really have any choice.

I am honest and will do nearly ANYTHING to avoid returning to automotive (my only other skill/trade).

WorstBandNameEver

Silver Supporting Member
Proaudiostar.com is doing 20% of most things with code BF20 and Pryemaxe.com is doing 25% off with code BF25. PAS is willing to price match some places so you can try to get 25% off from referencing the other. I know folks have various experiences with these places though.

50% off some or all Joyo pedals on PitbullAudio.com

Last edited:

pinkfuzz65

Silver Supporting Member
Can anyone tell me if York Audio cabs are on sale or if they are always the current price on their website?

Trending Topics