1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

black label budda wha?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by neastguy, Feb 20, 2012.

1. neastguy

neastguy Supporting Member

I'm about to sell my budda wha.. its a black label.. does that mean it is worth more? I looked on ebay to get a price idea and they are all over the place with black and purple labels.. a black label went for $225:huh now I'm not sure what they are worth.. I know it can't be $225.. I was thinking more like $100.. any help?

2. neastguy

I'll bump this once.. so I guess there is nothing to this?

3. boltino

boltino Member

It's my understanding that the Black Label ones are earlier production. It seems like prices are about the same across the board (I think I paid $125 for a black label one a few years ago and noticed that they weren't any more expensive than the purple label ones). I didn't seek out a black label one, the one I bought just happened to have it. Hope this helps!

4. neastguy

thanks.. thats what I thought.. I stuck it up on evilbay today just to see what happens... there was a black label budda wah that went for $225.. :huh.. mine is beat up from use but works great.. curious to see if it goes for anything crazy like that...