• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Blackface Deluxe (non reverb) price

What's your high and low prices for these? How much should I offer for a really clean original one? I'm checking one out tomorrow.

slider313

Gold Supporting Member
The '08 VG priceguide lists them at $1600.-$2500. Personally I find that a bit high but these things just keep going up. I would think between $1200. and $1400. would be a good price for one in excellent original condition. BTW, the SamAsh store in my area has one in excellent original condition for $1795. and I'm sure they would move on the price as it's been there a while.

Ampegged

Silver Supporting Member
I think slider313 nailed it........great amps. I have a super clean 65' & it is a killer amp.

wgs1230

Fully Intonatable
Silver Supporting Member
The VG guide is increasingly divorced from reality, imo.
I've seen them turn up for $1200-1400 around Chicago in the past year.

FFTT

My neighbor had an original in NEW condition.
Stored away in a closet by the widow of someone lost in Vietnam.

It had never been played and he just sold it for $1800.00

Trending Topics