Blackstone is on it's way!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by PremiumPlus, Jan 28, 2008.

1. PremiumPlus

PremiumPlus Member

Well, after 7 years of reading, studying and listening I finally bought one from Jon this morning.

How long does it take to get here? (I'm in Flint, MI)

I feel like a little boy at Christmas!!! It sounds so much like what I'm after in an OD/Dist. By the way, if Scott Peterson sees this, you sound great! The post that you did on this pedal was one of the best, most unbiased threads I've read anywhere. Thank you!
    -Dave

2. sickboy79

sickboy79 Member

I just picked up a little over a week ago from a fellow TGPer. I REALLY like this pedal. Extremely organic and amp like tones. Very flexible with the two channels. You'll enjoy it. Congrats!

3. sstweed

sstweed Supporting Member

I picked one up in may of 2000. Been using one ever since.

4. 6789

6789 Member

5. JUSTJOB

JUSTJOB Member

PremiumPlus,

Your gonna really enjoy the Blackstone! The dynamics are simply outstanding. A great little pedal that plays like an amp, and as a plus can be stuffed into your pocket and taken to practice, gig, etc.! Really a cool little black box.
    Mine came in a couple of days, but It only had to travel to ME., so maybe an extra day or so to get to you, I would guess.
    Best Regards!

6. PremiumPlus

PremiumPlus Member

Thanks all, I'm new to the $200+ pedal world. I just couldn't see paying that much until I bought the BoR. I guess I've opened up a new can of worms now...