1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blackstone MOSFET placement...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Nork, May 20, 2011.

1. Nork

Nork Member

I know everyone says it should be first in your chain, but I'm really hoping to have it after my tuner (PT). the polytune is TB, and it's usually off, so it shouldn't matter, no? shouldn't need to stick on the "buffered" mode?

or does it work of the impedance thing? i don't know much about how it all works.

2. buddachile

buddachile Member

After the Polytune is fine.

3. mhuxtable

mhuxtable Member

Yeah after a true bypass is fine....it doesn't need to be in buffer mode. Only if it comes after a pedal with a buffer, like Boss pedals for example.

4. Nork

Nork Member

cool. that's what i thought, it made sense, but i'm never sure if common sense still prevails with guitar stuff. it's not in yet, and i'm excited to try it. hoping the tiny terror will handle it well - i run the TT quite clean, but we'll see what happens.