• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Blankenship Variplex/ BF Twin demo video

chris nix

This was shot recently as a demo of the rig I use with The Power Triplets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy5FvuApX30

You can hear the Blankenship hissing a bit throught he mic they set up to record my voice, but compared to the blazing volume of the guitar signal in the studio, it was actually rather quiet.
Enjoy!

voojo

Cool demo, you're working with two of my favorite tones!

I really like the sound of the Blankenship. Your tones are killer all around!

guitarman_1

Gold Supporting Member
Smoking rig and tone there Chris.Roy knows how to build killer amps for sure. I love the Variplex.It helps to have your chops too.Great playing.

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
Chris, cool video! I just bought a 50 watt Variplex, I should have it next week. I'll A/B it with a '66 Pro Reverb or a Super Reverb.

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
We'll get together soon and check them out. Has the XTC fried your brains out yet?

Trending Topics