Bliss Achieved

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Arkay9, May 18, 2020.

1. ellsworthman

ellsworthman The Geezer of Gear Silver Supporting Member

2. chaseblissaudio

chaseblissaudio Vendor

this thread makes me happy. Also little inside tip. don't pay a bunch for an aya right now. We are going to do a run of 100 screenprinted ayas that we are working on that will be available in the next few months. Not quite sure how to sell them yet tho. AA's whole "promise not to flip these for crazy prices" was kind of a failed experiment

Arkay9, thomas4th, Tabor and 5 others like this.
  3. ellsworthman

ellsworthman The Geezer of Gear Silver Supporting Member

Thanks for the tip. You're saving and costing me money in the same post! ;)

chaseblissaudio likes this.
  4. oansun

oansun Supporting Member

Ya know, was thinking about how Dark World has an algo inspired by Generation Loss then they just made a Gen Loss CBA full on. So that’s cool.

but like, since the Mood has an OBNE that’s sort of inspired by some of their stuff i think it’s about time to just stuff the Procession and Dark Star into one enclosure and do the full midi treatment. I have to flick their switches too much, i want the midiz, and OBNE is allergic to midi.
    It would be coo. Just my perspectivvvvve

5. hippieboy

hippieboy Member

CBA should make a "dark generation" a dual pedal mod-lofi/reverb dark world generation loss algo inspired with another side inspired in the full cba gen loss pedal.

chaseblissaudio and Tabor like this.