Bludotone Soundclip Thread

osoloco69

I would like to ask any owners/players of Bludotone amps to post their clips here. I am hoping that this thread will start to clarify the different models/options of Bludos wih soundclips for any interested parties. If you are posting a Bludodrive clip please name the circuit.* Thanks. :clips
CLEAN:
70's Version1
70's Version 2
Low Plate Classic
High Plate Classic
Low Plate Skyline
High Plate Skyline
Bluesmaster Version 1
Bluesmaster Version 2
Bluesmaster Version 3
Ripper Version 1
Ripper Version 2

Overdrive:
Standard Overdrive
"Fat" Standard Overdrive (usually in 70's amps)
Hot Rubber Monkey Style Overdrive
Megaplex Style Overdrive Version 1(Usually in Ripper)
Megaplex Overdrive Version 2(also found in Ripper)

Phase Inverter:
70's style
Standard
Bluesmaster

Last edited:

osoloco69

Traviswalk- is that a high-plate or low-plate classic? I assume that it is standard OD and standard PI.

LVC- I wonder if that is 70's version 1 or 2? I am guessing that it has the Fat OD and 70's style PI.

TopDog

"jumping the valence"
Gold Supporting Member
My Ojai Special landed today. :aok

Clips will be forthcoming!

traviswalk

In the Great State
Platinum Supporting Member
Wow, the Ojai is the Bludo du Jour! Pics and clips please!

osoloco69

Are the Ojai the bluesmaster version 1, 2, or 3? I imagine that they are HRM with the Bluesmaster PI.

This thread is finally coming together...
Does anyone have clips of the two different types of Ripper/Megaplex?

traviswalk

In the Great State
I'll ask again in this thread, Brandon do you know much on the Ultraphonix circuit that has popped up before? Sounds like the cleans on that are stellar.

bludotone

THe Ojai is not a Bluesmaster, nor is it HRM:aok

I know a bit about the ultraphonix mod, It has a Marshall/bassman style PI, Trem is intact on the reverb channel.. No overdrive circuit.

The two channels are voiced differently, one has more gain.

traviswalk

In the Great State

I know a bit about the ultraphonix mod, It has a Marshall/bassman style PI, Trem is intact on the reverb channel.. No overdrive circuit.

Oooo, interesting. Thanks!

osoloco69

A lot of people think that they are switching because most people use a/b amp switchers for the two channels.
Thanks for clearing up the Ojai for us. I guess that makes one more style? Is that a seperate Ojai Clean, Ojai OD, and Ojai PI? If I start to infringe upon things you don't feel like sharing let me know...I won't ask for brands/values as those things are infringing upon your business, and you have been more than open with that information over at AG.

NFB

I personally love the beast in this video, turn it up loud and you will get the picture.

Holliman

Triad Abuser
I personally think those are the best "Dumble" demo clips ever posted on the Gear Page
+ a million. Nice El Rayo tones. I'd love to get even 50% of that kind of tone in a pedal (truthfully I'd love to have that amp in a 10 watt package).

Trending Topics