BLUEEESSSSSSS from greece ;-)

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by takis, Oct 3, 2005.

1. takis

takis Member

hi i m takis!!

i m playing 4 years electric guitar and i am from greece!

i just recorded 2 songs at my house and i wanted to share this clips with you!it s my first time that i post clips and i hope to enjoy them.
    sorry for the ..playing.. but all these days i had examinations for my school and i didnt "catch" my guitar for a few days.so you ll find a lot of mistakes but...after so many days that i didn t play i said lets record something for fun ,and for testing my new mic shure beta 57...

so here we have two songs.
    the first is the "hideaway" from freedie king,and the other "pride and joy" from stevie ray..my big inspiration and the reason i continue play guitar with so much passion.

i played with my suhr classic guitar and a twin reverb reissue 65 with one electrovoice(EVM 12L)speaker.
    from pedals i used MJM BLUES DEVIL (one of the best clone of tube screamer) and the rc booster for a little boost.

go here and download

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=310394

its the tracks:
    hideaway and pride..

enjoy! :cool: :dude

2. DaveG

DaveG Gold Supporting Member

Great stuff, Takis!

Also, I really liked the backing track you used for your Funk/Blues/Rock track... very cool.

3. Myron Stratis

Myron Stratis Member

Yeah! YOU DA MAN! (as you already know;) ) Excellent playing and tone bro, that Suhr sounds awesome! :)

4. takis

takis Member

thanks very much Dave;)

5. takis

takis Member

hehe yes i already know it:p but thanks again.
    every day that i m playing with my suhr i understand this"magic"of these guitars that i can t find it to other guitars.
    i m in big love with this guitar:dude