Blues in C video

jazzerman

For Tag, Carlos and McLenison. You asked for it ....

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Blues-in-C-9-MB

I remember having painful blisters after recording this last year on my Strat. My poor jazz fingers weren't used to all that string bending anymore.

I rarely play it these days but I still have my 1973 Strat. It's a super lightweight hardtail one.

Used to play the blues a lot when I was a kid though.

Regards,

Dick

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Cool stuff Dick! I really dug your jazz clips as well. Keep posting! :dude

ivers

Very nice. Loved the jazzy line you threw in there, made a really cool contrast to the more standard blues stuff. :cool:

Kevan

Nice work (or play. LOL).
If the tone is that cool on a super-compressed WMP file, imagine how nice it is in person.

JimRayden

Extremely good playing. I enjoyed that but can't understand one thing... I've seen lots of this kind of videos in forums. Why is there only two hands and a guitar on it? Afraid of getting your face known and recognised on the street?

-----------
Jimbo

matte

You might wanna lube the nut and stretch the strings a bit. Halfway through the clip, your tuning fell out. Considering the fact that you're dealing with 6 notes(if you wanna count the floating 3rd) the tuning issue(s) become all the more obvious. Your pocket could use a little work too. I felt like your time was often dragging a bit.

Rock Fella

dude

i really enjoyed that and cheers for letting us hear you.

technical perfection aint worth a crap if the tune aint no good, what you played had attitude and conviction , you played it like you really meant it and thats more than good enough for me.

post some more please

jimmy

Trending Topics