Blues Jr. Replacement Handle

Budman2k

Can someone point me to decent priced leather replacement handle for the Blues Jr.? It looks like the Brookwood Leather Big Bone would be a good fit but at $35 it's a little pricey IMO. All the leather handles I've looked at are 8 1/2" long but the Blues Jr. is only 7 1/4". I really don't want to put a rubber handle back on seeing all the negative reviews.
It shouldn't be this hard to find a decent handle :jo
Suggestions???

Thanks,
Budman

Budman2k

Just wanted to let everyone know that Bob from Brookwood Leather hooked me up with a great replacement handle for the Blues Jr. If you need a handle for your amp I highly recommend Brookwood.

RicardoUK

Just wanted to let everyone know that Bob from Brookwood Leather hooked me up with a great replacement handle for the Blues Jr. If you need a handle for your amp I highly recommend Brookwood.

Did this fit in to the same screw holes as the original handle? Is it still going strong and any reason why you didn't look at a different design like the one on the Princeton?

Mine is busted too :(

Budman2k

Did this fit in to the same screw holes as the original handle? Is it still going strong and any reason why you didn't look at a different design like the one on the Princeton?

Mine is busted too :(

The Brookwood handle fit perfectly with no modifications. The handle itself feels WAY more solid than the rubber one that was on it. Well worth the money IMO and yes it's going strong.
I use my Blues Jr. a LOT. I use it for rehearsal and also for a couple jam nights every week so the handle has gotten a work out. I think it may outlast the amp!

BEACHBUM

I had the same problem. Couldn't find one the right length for a reasonable price so I got this metal reinforced, leather wrapped one from Amazon for $12. It's well made, strong, looks good and does the job. Yes it's a bit long and won't sit flat but I don't really care about that.

IMG_0404 by Don Wiklund, on Flickr

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom