blues (not insane ; )

Woodyworld

Haha,

not insane........well I donno. insanely good as always. kills me every time i hear it.

Happy new year to you fella. Really looking forward to what you come out with year.

Flyin' Brian

Silver Supporting Member
How incredibly tasty that is. I love all the space. Few people think about the importance of space. You gave me time to digest what you were saying before you went on to the next idea, and man you were saying a lot! The tone fits the mood and the song really well.

I loved it!

Last edited:

Madison

not insane, lol! Very nice indeed...I have SO much trouble playing at that speed, and keeping it together. Makes it all the more impressive!

mojazzmo

Just killer Chuck!!!! I can never get enough taste, tone and feel like this. More cds please!!!!! :phones

cdaloia

Thanks for checking it out guys.......

Bbender.

I was gigging ALOT up here until the middle of Dec.
Taking a break for the winter to work on a new recording and more BWB's stuff.

Chuck

Last edited:

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Double Platinum Member
How incredibly tasty that is. I love all the space. Few people think about the importance of space. You gave me time to digest what you were saying before you went on to the next idea, and man you were saying a lot! The tone fits the mood and the song really well.

I loved it!
What he said. It's called phrasing. It's amazing to me how many 'great' players don't have any of it.

Last edited:

BBender

Man...I would love to check out a show of yours sometime. I could learn some things. I live in Upstate, NY too.

Thanks for checking it out guys.......

Bbender.

I was gigging ALOT up untill the middle of Dec.

Chuck

You make it sound so effortless, it just rolls out as it was meant to be without struggle. Great piece, I very much enjoyed it!

Trending Topics