Blues remix

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Frank Axtell, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Frank Axtell

Frank Axtell Member

Here's a quick remix of Db Blues shuffle I put together awhile back. This mix is much hotter. Check it out. Old strat into Carl Martin compressor, TS9, Maxon SD-9, memoryman and Fender Vibroking.

http://www.frankaxtell.com/Audio/DbBlues.mp3

© 2006 FrankAxtell ®
    All Rights Reserved.

2. anyone

anyone Member

Schmokin'!
    Somma them note flurries made me dizzy...
    I really dig the singing Hendrixy stuff starting around the middle and carrying through the second half. The note flurries mixed in with the singing stuff are my favorite too, especially the real fluid ones (3 note per string pentatonics?).
    Thanks for posting this!

3. fig

fig Member

Nice playing, Frank!

Greg

4. CarlosEduardo

CarlosEduardo Member

Hola Frank amigo mio! como estas? wow! great take and playing, do you have a personal touch and your performance as always being driven by lot of feeling and spirit..a combination that grab me forever ...as you already know , you do remember our talks about feeling when you was here? :=) un gran abrazo desde Venezuela mi pana!

btw, a recent pic, me on jam with Michael Landin, a finest Danish guitarist www.michaellandin.dk, on his visit to my town and friends great local musicians and their excelent jazz group in Sushi Bar San Cristobal .

[​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Saludos..! Carlos

my site: www.jazzpick.net/music