• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Blues Take....

les

Platinum Supporting Member
Very, very nice Gary!

I love the BluesMaster mod!

glaswerks

Thanks Les, I need to tweak the stack on this one a little bit, a little too much pick attack.

Gary

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
Hey Gary,

If you want me to do a demo video of your amp, send me one for a couple weeks and i'll be happy to do a demo.

ericb

Gold Supporting Member
Hey Gary,

If you want me to do a demo video of your amp, send me one for a couple weeks and i'll be happy to do a demo.

Hi ,that's almost funny! He just did a demo.. Plus he makes about 2 amps a year or so and has a huge waiting list! Probably not a great idea to do too many more demos huh :)

p.s. your clip Gary sounded really really nice

Eric

mps1156

Very cool Gary, but not as cool as my Fender Custom Shop Robben Ford Ultra SP through your Super Overdrive! Please don't ask me for any sound clips, though. I can barely turn on an amplifier...

glaswerks

Hi ,that's almost funny! He just did a demo.. Plus he makes about 2 amps a year or so and has a huge waiting list! Probably not a great idea to do too many more demos huh :)

p.s. your clip Gary sounded really really nice

Eric

Thanks, and fwiw I built a few more than two a year, but the output is limited :).

Very cool Gary, but not as cool as my Fender Custom Shop Robben Ford Ultra SP through your Super Overdrive! Please don't ask me for any sound clips, though. I can barely turn on an amplifier...
Very good, was wondering how the amp was doing. I would like to get a CS RF model. But the Squire was uber cheap ($345). I replaced the pickups with Gibson 57 and 57+ that I tapped, installed gold gotoh hardware and Gibson/Grover tuners. I also polished the body with McGuiers to a mirror finish (hated that satin finish).

BTW, check out the Chicago Ampfest I hear it calling your name :).

Gary

anyone

Sounds great, man!
I've been lusting after your amps for awhile now...
New website's pretty cool too.

Cheers,

Chris

November5th

Very nice clip Gary ,I love the clarity and girth that the notes have.I hope to own at least one of your amps some day.Peace.

Dean