Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton - Beano Album

Axe Dragon

Can someone tell me why I can't find this in the iTunes music store?

What is the official album / band name?

I feel like I've tried every combination.

Thanks,

Axe

Axe Dragon

That's what I'm looking for. As far as I can tell it's not there. Has anyone purchased this electronically from the iTunes Store?

mge80

It is there. Just looked. $7.99 for the album.

"John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers"

mge80

Can't help you there. But it is there for me. Both the original version and the version Suave Eddie linked to above.

Good luck.

Bluesful

Silver Supporting Member
Nope. Not for me... Could it have to do with being Canadian?
That shouldn't be an issue. I just had a look in the Australian store and it's there. Although we get gouged here on iTunes - my American friends are paying $7.99 and we are charged $12.99.

bagpipe

Nope. Not for me... Could it have to do with being Canadian?
You might be onto something there. I just searched through all of John Mayalls stuff on iTunes and I dont see the Beano album either. There is a lot of other older stuff on there: A Hard Road etc but no Beano.

Bluesful

Silver Supporting Member
Did you Canadians give Beano a bad review or something? Strange that you can't access it.

Axe Dragon

I'm still searching but no luck. I'd feel bad stealing it through a P2P or Torrent...

Clapton is pretty rich though... Maybe I'll just take it and mail him $10.

gmann

I'm still searching but no luck. I'd feel bad stealing it through a P2P or Torrent...

Clapton is pretty rich though... Maybe I'll just take it and mail him $10.
It's not EC that could use the money. Of course, I don't know Mayall's situation, he could very well have the 1st dollar he ever made for all I know. But, it's worthwhile for you to keep lookin'!

darkwaters

Yep. Just checked and you're right. No sign of it. Strange. I would assume that that's his best seller. Must be an ITunes Canada thing.

Trending Topics