Bluetick on the way

glman

I just got email from George Alessandro that my Bluetick will be ready next week - this will be joining my English.
the next amp will surely be a BnT -
how does the BnT compare gain wise to the English and Bluetick?

rah3

glman,

I believe you will like the BlueTick. I run my and English and BlueTick, side by side. Great gritty grind from the BlueTick. The Black n'Tan is also on my list, but George has two new models as well now. The American Coonhound looks to be next on the list.

-RAH3

glman

glman,

I believe you will like the BlueTick. I run my and English and BlueTick, side by side. Great gritty grind from the BlueTick. The Black n'Tan is also on my list, but George has two new models as well now. The American Coonhound looks to be next on the list.

-RAH3
I'm torn between the black n Tan and the new american - at the moment I'm leaning towards the new American - it's quite expensive but I think it's gonna kill

glman

hey glman, what was the build time for your blue tick?

I don't have it yet but it looks like it's gonna ship either later this week or next week.

the build was about 12 weeks +/- - I think George is getting busy lately.
His amps are second to none - quality and sound are everything I ever wanted from an amp.
if you want to hear some clips when i first got my English click on my signature
at the bottom of this message.

mcgriff420

I don't have it yet but it looks like it's gonna ship either later this week or next week.

the build was about 12 weeks +/- - I think George is getting busy lately.
His amps are second to none - quality and sound are everything I ever wanted from an amp.
if you want to hear some clips when i first got my English click on my signature
at the bottom of this message.

Yeah I checked them out when I was waiting for my redbone to ship..GasX required! -Great clips

glman

just got word that My bluetick and cabs are ready to ship.
I'm dying to test drive the bluetick with my new PRS SC245.
I'll post some comparison clips of the English + Bluetick with the SC245 in the next couple of weeks.
I'm going to set up both heads through the same cab / guitar / cables / mic setup etc... the only change will be to unplug the speaker cable from the English to the bluetick ( with the amps on standby - otherwise goodbye OT.)

deeval

Gold Supporting Member
I love my BnT,I installed some 6L6gc,s RCA and I got more headroom,but I like it better with the EL34,s gives me more crunch and sweet sustain,what a great amp,I would like to try someother of his amps,I think an English would be nice to have!

glman

I love my BnT,I installed some 6L6gc,s RCA and I got more headroom,but I like it better with the EL34,s gives me more crunch and sweet sustain,what a great amp,I would like to try someother of his amps,I think an English would be nice to have!
I know i'm going to love the bluetick.
The English is absolutely amazing - but it only takes EL84's so it's got 1 voice - a great voice.
The bT takes any octal power tube and I'm sure with EL34's it's gonna be awesome.
I'll post clips and a review in a few weeks after the honeymoon

glman

I'm kinda glad i opted for the bluetick instead of the black n Tan - I'm sure the bluetick will be able to get into black n Tan territory.
anyone played the bluetick and black n Tan side by side?

glman

hey glman, what was the build time for your blue tick?

I just took delivery from Fedex this morning - from time of order about 12-16 weeks - not too long considering the quality of product.
BTW - I own a high end English but the Bluetick just floored me - it's thicker and raunchier than the English which is more refined and sweeter in comparison.
i'll reserve raves for the moment as it's the first day but the BT is everything I could have wished for!!

Trending Topics