Bluetooth controllers - finally coming out of the woodwork.

CyberFerret

Ever since I got my first iPad, I had been wishing for a wireless Wifi or Bluetooth MIDI controller that could work with it. For the first couple of years, there was nothing at all out there...

But in the past 6 months or so, there has been some sort of mini explosion, with IK Multimedia bringing out their Bluerig, then the creators of JamUP guitar apps also announcing a Bluetooth controller.

Today I came across this on Facebook:

155451_209996015867723_1886292728_n.png

It's called the Quicco Bluetooth controller. Early days yet, but this photo is apparently from NAMM where they were selling prototypes.

Exciting times ahead. I haven't purchased or used any of these yet.

Anyone out there got any of the above controllers? Do they work well? Anyone used one in a gig situation?

Any other controllers that have been released that might be of interest to guys that hang out here?

jerryratpack

Beano can’t cure this sort of GAS
Double Platinum Member
I agree that the wait might be finally over for all these to hit the market.

I have the IK Multimedia blue board. Works well, but I use it at home. I only used it with bias /jamup so far. I have not used it in awhile, but There might have been some switch latency. I will retest this and edit the post when I can

I would of preferred metal switches, or at least more of a tactile feel, but other than that, it works great for me.

I have the blueboard and use it live with both Jamup pro and Ampkit. Works well. I do wish it had more control buttons though. But it's a start.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom