Bob Burt Masterpiece/Review/Callaham

rgsss14

Platinum Supporting Member
Here is a prime example of one of Bob Burt's tasteful creations. I had always wanted a 2x12+15 cab, and Bob was more than glad to oblige. The head is of course the amazing Callaham EL84R - really more Marshally than TW'ky to my ears, but nevertheless an amazing, loud head, full of attitude. Add the above cab, which Bob matched perfectly, along with the addition of the ToneDoctor switching system which allows one to use the speakers separately or together, in parallel or in series.
I won't belabor the point there.....let's just say that all 3 speakers together (2 Scumbacks and 1 Eminence Legend), along with the Callaham at full (or near full) throttle is some ridiculous, can't stop playing tone.

Let me reiterate again, Bob's work is a true combination of art and tone, and dealing/collaborating with him throughout the process was nothing short of joyful. Thanks for listening.

DSC02106.jpg

FFTT

Maybe the Air Force needs to talk to Bob about his anti-gravity enclosures :)

zerorez

The wood grain on the cabinet and matching head is a thing of beauty!
:drool
Congrats
Joe

PS: Bob makes a heck of a overdrive pedal also, glad I got one from Blues Angel music.

Here is a prime example of one of Bob Burt's tasteful creations.

that's very, very nice.
did bob do the cabinetry for the head as well?

i'm patiently awaiting delivery of one of bob's custom cabs that will match my komet connie 30.
super nice guy, too.

IPlayHamers

I played some Callaham amps a few years ago and was floored by the sound. Awesome looking head and cab.

Is Mr. Callaham still building amps????

Trending Topics

Top Bottom