• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bob Sweet Charity Official Thread

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
The Gear Page officially supports and hope you will help out Bob Sweet. Teddy at Music Toyz has been instrumental in setting this up and organizing it. Here are the details from Teddy at Music Toyz:

The Bob Sweet Charity - It’s time to help one of our own Bob Sweet of Sweet Sound Electronics. Music Toyz.com started a seperate forum called the “The Bob Sweet Charity” to bring awareness and raise funds for our friend Bob Sweet’s fight with cancer with no insurance. Music Toyz.com has opened a seperate forum to pull toghther some ideas for auctions, donations, etc. If anyone has ideas, items, etc, please post them on the forum in The Bob Sweet Charity section. You can donate directly to Bob’s paypal account b0bsweet@bellsouth.net (thats a zero not a O).

Link to the Bob Sweet Charity Forum on Music Toyz: http://forums.musictoyz.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/8211023064

soldano16

If a whole lot of folks give $10 or $20 each, that will all add up to some meaningful $$. It's not much.

I wanna sell a custom Audio dual rack guitar line mixer and have the proceeds sent to Mr Bob Sweet for his fund, also have brand new never used Boss DS-1 and SD -1. how do I sell em for cheep and send the money direct to Bob ?. PM me for exact info?

Rock72

When I return from the UK this week, I will post a pedal for sale for the Bob Sweet Charity.

Christian

screamingduck

Platinum Supporting Member
If a whole lot of folks give $10 or $20 each, that will all add up to some meaningful $$. It's not much.
+1 You would be amazed at how much money can be raised if we all pitch in what we can afford. Let's go TGP'ers!
P.S. Paypal sent!

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Would be cool to see a 'Build for Bob' effort --- one thing Bobs going to need is to keep his biz going too, and he will be weakened at least --- maybe if a few builders went down there and assembled pedals for him .... Florida in February - there are worse places to be....:)

Don't Post

i copied & pasted from the address up there Scott linked & just now came up with b0bsweet@bellsouXX.net not BOBs address,early i did the same out of Turtles thread with the same result :crazy.has my Mac finally went :NUTS?watch out when you send payment.

eric-d

Man - he's such a nice human being...... I wish I had more to send. GET WELL SOON!

Lonely Raven

I don't know Bob Sweet, but any member of the gear community is worth helping out!

Pay Pal sent!!

Get well, Bob!

~Eric~

flyingvees

Gold Supporting Member
I have also posted some speakers in the dealer emporium that will all go toward helping Bob.

markom89

I've got some pedals for sale in the emporium, and while not ALL the proceeds will go to Bob, the proceeds from one or two of them will. I know that my donation won't help much, considering I know very well what these types of medical bills can cost, but it's a start. Bob's a great guy, and while I've only spoken with him 4 or 5 times, that's enough to make me know he's a great human being.

Trending Topics