Bob Sweet Charity Official Thread

GBlekas

I just spoke with Bob and he was in the hospital for two days.
Something very wrong with his blood and they had to give him fresh pints of blood. I can't remember the medical term but it wasn't good.

With Teddy of MusictoyZ I am setting up a jam session for/with Bob as soon as he is feeling better. This will be simulcasted on MusictoyZ for all to see Bob rocking out.
I am really looking forward to that day!

Right now the medical bills are being paid for through the generosity of all of you great people and Bob is very grateful to all of you. I know he wants you all to know that he is grateful so I am passing this on and I am sure he will post his thanks once he is able to.

I hear there is a Teese wah signed by Joe Walsh and a Lovepedal signed by the Police coming soon as well.
This really helps so thanks Geoffrey and Sean.

Regards,
George

Speaking of Musictoyz and Teddy what happened with the Bob Sweet Forums?? The links still work but I don't see them on the website..
Big Thanks to TGP for keeping this Thread up and going..Bob has won a few battles but the War rages on..Miss you Bob.. Keith

I just spoke with Bob and he was in the hospital for two days.
Something very wrong with his blood and they had to give him fresh pints of blood. I can't remember the medical term but it wasn't good.

With Teddy of MusictoyZ I am setting up a jam session for/with Bob as soon as he is feeling better. This will be simulcasted on MusictoyZ for all to see Bob rocking out.
I am really looking forward to that day!

Right now the medical bills are being paid for through the generosity of all of you great people and Bob is very grateful to all of you. I know he wants you all to know that he is grateful so I am passing this on and I am sure he will post his thanks once he is able to.

I hear there is a Teese wah signed by Joe Walsh and a Lovepedal signed by the Police coming soon as well.
This really helps so thanks Geoffrey and Sean.

Regards,
George

Bob Sweet

So much has happened since I last left an update I almost don’t know where to begin. Most know about the back surgery, but most don’t know that after the first one I needed a 2nd one. They gave me what is called “Kyphoplasty”. It’s a procedure where they drill in on each side of the vertebrae and fill it with cement. So the L1 and L2 vertebrae were both fractured and set my treatments off for a month total. All this started back in March, and it was secondary to what got me in the hospital to begin with. I had crashed on my Chemo and my blood just couldn’t handle anymore. So for 10 days they worked on my blood in the hospital. Also last weekend I spent in the hospital because again, the Chemo caused me to crash again. I needed 3 units of blood and a whole bunch of other stuff that I know nothing about.
So as it stands right now, I am finished with my Chemo and Radiation treatments. The doctors are VERY happy with the results of my treatments, as the tumor is almost nonexistent now. They are convinced the cancer is in remission if not gone altogether.
When I see them in a month they’ll know more when they do a PET scan. They may want to do more treatment later, but as of now they are happy.
So hopefully over the next few months or weeks I can regain some of my strength and get myself back to work. I still have a lot of the Chemo in me still and the radiation is still doing it’s thing so I’m still weak, but it should get better everyday. It’s just a slow process that’s all.
As usual I want to thank the online community for the prayers, donations and just plain positive thoughts. Without your help I could not be going through all this.

So from the bottom of my heart a big THANK YOU!

Soothsayer

Gold Supporting Member
God bless you and those close to you bob! I know that everyone at TGP is pulling for you big time!

Franktone

Gold Supporting Member
Yeah Bob, you are the man for going through all that. We are glad to have you back. Continue to take care of your health, and regain yourself at your pace. We are all glad to have you here with us. God Bless you, we care about you. Neil

markom89

I'm thrilled to hear that all is going well (and getting better) for you, Bob. Keep it up and stay strong, man!