1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bobby D's BIG FAT Xotic and EWS pedal demo thread!

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by Bobby D, May 22, 2011.

1. Bobby D

Bobby D Member

Hey everyone!

I am gearing up to do a whole set of demos of the Xotic and EWS pedals. Here's the list:

BB plus
    AC Plus
    BB Preamp
    RC Booster
    EP Booster
    AC Booster
    EWS Fuzzy DRive
    EWS Brute Drive

so.....before I record there, if you have any SPECIFIC sounds or wishes for demos of these pedals, please post them in this thread - I am planning on starting the recording process Monday, depending on how I feel physically....

Thanks!

2. PedalPower

PedalPower Member

Any chance of you adding the BB MB to the line-up?

3. PedalPower

PedalPower Member

When you get to the EP Booster I hope you will have a chance to use the dip's in there if possible.

4. big mike

big mike House Plexi Staff Member

Nice! Lookin foreward to them Bobby D. bet you dig the AC boost a ton, that was my favorite of those pedals.

Lookin foreward to hearing the EP boost too.

5. Phalanx200bc

Phalanx200bc Member

6. Elmer

Elmer hell is chrome

No particular requests, but I'm looking forward to hearing the BB Preamp and RC Booster demos.

7. Bobby D

Bobby D Member

i was hoping that would be in the box, but alas.....it was not - i think those are really HOT right now, so stock is probably low.

i was wondering if anyone would be interested enough to reply, and WOW! it seems there is indeed some interest!

i was holding off on doing these demos, because i was supposed to be getting an Xotic XS strat to demo them with -- but that damn ERIC GALES snagged that guitar before i could get it -- and next time i see him, i am gonna give him a talking-to :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

i will start getting these demos done this week - and post them to the thread -- and if you have any feedback or requests, just ask. i am gonna keep the pedals around for a few weeks before they head back to Xotic, so i can do more demos or special requests if people want to hear certain "stacks" or tones.

I will be using my Reverend Reeves Gabrels and Six Gun guitars -- so there will be both humbuckers and single coils in each demo

damn that Eric Gales........he took MY guitar!!!!!:YinYang

8. jdalf

jdalf Member

Hi BobbyD, well I would like to hear if you can get some overdrive sounds from the AC+ like Allen Hinds gets, they sorta sound Dumbly to me

Also see if you can get Andy Timmons smooth creamy overdrive from the bb

I know a lot of theirs comes from the hands and their other gear but would be cool if you can get in the ballpark

Have fun, thanks