• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

body and soul ...

marsos52

hey guys...hope you like...me doing a clip of body and soul

with one of my strats,, custom shop 'custom classic' with klein 69's

my germino lead 55,,bet you never heard a germino sound like this...

my klon set to unity for volume and tone..and i touch of delay with my retroman kopy kat

i must give TOMO special thanks for inspiring to do this..he has been a big boost to me..and i will tell why..

most here dont know this about me.. after 45 of years of playing music and guitar ,,(4 years ago) i suffered a stroke that took all of my right side of my body away.. and also my memory ...so i have been re-learning how to play guitar for 4 years.. along with learning many other things i forgot how to do or physically had to re-learn..

so this is how i play now after four years of a lot of practice..
it is much deeper than what i am explaining but its in the past and im still trying my best to get back to my level before i got sick.. i never well,, thats what the doctors say,,i'm giving it my best shot..

here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1E7PbFPJE&playnext=1&videos=HvlY0fHAVcg&feature=mfu_in_order

Last edited:

Manny Scott

Great tone and a lovely choice of notes. The guitar was a bit loud for the backing though, so it was hard to hear where you were in the tune. Great job man. Sounds like music has been great therapy for you.

marsos52

thanks for your comments ,,,that is the loudest i can playthe backing track and the lowest i can play the germino.. i normally would use my pro reverb but i want to switch amps that day..germino's are very loud..

if you check out my other youtube i did blue bossa and used the pro reverb and thats a better match for volume levels

thanks again

Top Bottom