Sold Bogner 100 Watt Helios

Brent21

SOLD !!!Up for your consideration today is a Bogner Helios 100 watt head in mint condition. Get tons of sweet Marshall tones with this head , Alice In Chains , Dokken , Whitesnake , Ratt , too many bands to list . All your killer 80's metal JCM 800 tones as well as Marshall JMP tones and even your JTM 45 tones with the 30 watt switch . Head has an effects loop as well as a Master volume . Go over to You Tube and watch Doug Rappaport get some amazing tones out of this head !!! No trades at this time , i need funds to buy a local piece , thanks ! Here is the link . I am offering the Bogner Helios head at 2375.00 Paypld , insurance , shipped ! I have a lot of transactions selling high end boutique amps and guitars on Ebay . 100% seller rating, , my seller ID is bk2121858

http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/BK212121/media/20160227_134424_zpsk6ben356.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Here is my photobucket link as well . I still haven't had anyone give me any info on how to upload videos straight to Gear Page thread, if anyone knows how i would be grateful for the info . Thanks !

Last edited:

Brent21

Sold !!! Such a great amp, I will own another one when finances allow !!! Time for me to look for a very small and inexpensive practice amp !!! Thanks cobrakaiusa,nolenuttt, and Bogner !!! Reinhold , your amps kick serious ass !!! Thanks to everyone at Bogner , customer service is great ! Anyone out there have interest in a Bogner amp, simply call them , they will pick up the phone . Exactly how a business should be run !!!

Trending Topics