• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bogner Amps / TC Electronic G System Question

brockburst

Does anyone know if Bogner XTC head works well with the TC Electronic G System, I was reading Laird's whitepages and he was saying that some amps don't respond to the G system well. Does anyone have any experience with this combination :huh:huh

stoob0t

Ive ran a TC-Gmajor in the loop of an XTC101b with great results. I imagine that the G System isnt far off the Gmajor, and i always found that XTC took effects particularly well.

Not sure exactly what "not responding well" is in reference to, but using the FX loop in parallel leaves the actual guitar tone in tact and just adds the effect on top of it. Much like a mixing board aux ret.
Things like the TC 2290 or TRex Replica tend not to screw witht he inherent tone of the guitar and work well in series loops. Oddly enough, the old Intellifex's were pretty darn good a running via series loop and not killing the tone.

Hope that helps some.

Trending Topics