Bogner dealers in LA?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by shanesiegle, Jun 1, 2015.

1. shanesiegle

shanesiegle Supporting Member

I'm heading there Wednesday on a mission to find my next amp (well going for a wedding but this is my main motivation). I know Truetone is a dealer but they only have a Goldfinger in stock so is there any others? LA area is fine I don't mind driving a little bit. We are staying in Orange county.

2. Jericfos

Jericfos Member

I live in Orange County. I don't know any store that would have a bunch of Bogners on hand. Like you said some will have a Goldfinger, or something else, but not a full line. It's kinda sad how few good stores there are but here's my advice if you haven't been...go to Truetone for sure, really really great store. Another great one is called Wild West Guitars in Riverside (different direction than Truetone from OC) which is about 30-40 minute drive from OC but worth the trip if cool guitars and amps are your thing.

3. shanesiegle

Thanks, I had actually forgotten about that place but do want to check it out. I will probably go to true tone as the GF is one of the three on my list. I have already tried the 20th Shiva and it's the front runner but want to try out an XTC again (it's been a LONG time) and the GF.

4. stark

stark Supporting Member

Truetone Music Santa Monica

5. shanesiegle

Thanks I know about true tone was hoping to find an Ecstasy.

6. river_jetties

river_jetties Member

I'd try calling Bogner directly and see who they suggest. I live about two blocks from Truetone and they tend not to have too many Bogner's (I think a GF and a Mephisto awhile back). A couple of other places around town might have them such as Bass Exchange / Amp House in North Hollywood or Westwood Music. I don't think they have any Bogners but the GC in Hollywood currently has a bunch of Friedmans and Soldanos right now.

7. shanesiegle

That's good advice.

8. GAT

GAT Gold Supporting Member

I was just at Trutone this week, some Bogner stuff, and a whole lot more! Great store.

9. shanesiegle

10. Bogner Amps

Bogner Amps Member

These are probably within driving range, but give them a call first to see what they have in stock.

Amp Shop in North Hollywood (they just moved to a new bigger location)
    Alva's Music in Long Beach
    Truetone in Santa Monica