• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bogner Duende alternative?

mingo

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a Bogner Duende alternative. Something that has a great 'Fender' clean channel and possibly a second channel similar to a 'Marshall'. Also has to be light weight and not super loud (not over 30 watts).

I may end up just getting a Duende but they are hard to find in my country and want to avoid huge shipping fees and taxes.

Thanks

Gnarlly

I've owned three Duendes (noticing your sig, I've also owned a Princeton Reverb and three Shivas). A 1x12 combo, a 1x10 combo, and a third I bought to flip for profit (and to make sure that my memory of what I liked and did not like about the Duende was correct). After playing the Duendes at home and at gigs, I ended up preferring a Princeton Reverb or Deluxe Reverb + pedals over the Duendes, and that is what I would suggest as an alternative. Do a search for "duende" on this forum, and you will find several threads where I have offered my opinions as to why.

Trending Topics