Sold Bogner Ecstasy Classic

guitaraddict1

Silver Supporting Member
I'm asking the prices listed plus shipping to the continental US, Paypal gift or add 3%, or local pickup for cash in the San Francisco Bay Area. No trades, please.

1. Bogner Ecstasy Classic 101B: This is in nearly mint condition, and has the Class A / Class AB option. No longer available brand new, this is a stellar amp with the more open, responsive sound of the Classic model with the cool chrome face. SOLD

2. Diezel Hagen: Amazing 4 channel, 100 watt amp - this one is in mint condition, I can't find a scratch. SOLD

Last edited:

lgehrig4

That Bogner looks interesting. I always thought the Classic and 101B were different versions of the Ecstasy. Is yours a combination of the 2?

guitaraddict1

Silver Supporting Member
My understanding is that the Classic is a version of the Ecstasy 101B. Mine is no different from the others as far as I know.

shampoch

Through all my gear searching years I have always kept my Classic XTC. Mine also has the class A/AB as I ordered it new. One of the best channel switchers available IMO.

shred for sale

Silver Supporting Member
Through all my gear searching years I have always kept my Classic XTC. Mine also has the class A/AB as I ordered it new. One of the best channel switchers available IMO.
Do you get any use out of the a/ab switch?

OP does this one have the switch?

OutterLimits

The Classic is the better all around version IMO. Owned several XTC 101Bs, and thought the Classic had much better tone and feel than those. Can't go wrong with an XTC

Trending Topics