Sold Bogner Ecstasy Red Pedal

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by insomnyteq, May 2, 2016.

1. insomnyteq

insomnyteq Supporting Member

**SOLD**
    I have for sale a Bogner Ecstasy Red Pedal. I bought i as used from Guitar center, i was told by the manager that it was used as a floor model, i still paid $220 for it =(... However one of the toggle pots was broken after some brief use ( less than 10 hrs) ( the switch between the 3 types of gain voicing) They would not let me return it because it was past the 45 day mark when i noticed it. TBH never moved the switch from the 20th anniversary mode. Bogner will not fix it under warranty, because it was *USED* however i have an RMA from the Company that handles it in LA, they will fix it ( apparently happens alot) for $60 i have all the paper work that came with it, box etc even have the original Bogner battery that was in it from the factory.

the deal is i Bought a EQD Palllisades, to try out and i frankly fell in love with it. I have no use for the bogner now. I wanna lsit it for a week and see if someone wants to take it off my hands and send it in to Boutique for repair and get a decent deal for a basically new pedal.

im asking $120 shipped for it as is, with the promise that if Boutique says anything other than what they told me ill take it back no questions asked. maybe some one here wasn't to take it apart and fix it, idk i dont wanna mess with it, if i doesn't sell in a week, ill send it for repair my self. here are some pics, you can see its in 100% Great condition. will SHIP PRIORITY MAIL.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
    SDMF38 likes this.
  2. Bucksears

Bucksears Silver Supporting Member

Wow - wish I had seen this sooner. I just bought one off ebay last night.

Where are you located in NC?

3. insomnyteq

insomnyteq Supporting Member

I live in Sanford work in the triangle