• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bogner Fish video

NAV1147

Silver Supporting Member
Heres the Bogner Fish video guys. Who says preamps are not making a comeback.:dude

Thanks to JMR for kicking ass on the clips. We recorded this thing so loud, we blew up the one of the speakers in my cab. I wish I would have had the new Uberschall cab to do the video with.

I still have a couple of Fishes coming that are available. And the other dealers should be getting theirs in any day now.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ8JIkBmYDA

larc

Yes, no video link.

Remember that black Fish you passed on a while back...my friend sent it in for repair and that's when Bogner decided to come out with their re-issue. They've been using it to reference their tone for the re-issues. They're supposed to ship it back (along with a re-issue) this week. It will be interesting to see how both compare to each other.

That black Fish was different compared to the blue Fishes I've seen. If they managed to cop the tone, I wouldn't expect it to sound like the blue ones...or maybe they made the re-issues sound even better.

Lution

Good God, that sounds so nice!!!! Wow!

Not sure if you can tell us, but what is the street price for the FISH?

Last edited:

matt5150

Either U Know Or U Don't
Silver Supporting Member
Good God, that sounds so nice!!!! Wow!

Not sure if you can tell us, but what is the street price for the FISH?
$2850.00.

I think Rob has 1 or 2 available; or at least did before he posted the clip:phones

Trending Topics