Bogner Guitar pickups?!

MasterEvan07

Where's that buzzing coming from...?
Gold Supporting Member
Just saw this on FB!

Man alive, everyone's in the pup game!

Kyle Ashley

Silver Supporting Member
I love all things Bogner, but let's just get the La Grange and other pedals released along with a healthy supply of Helios amps first. Pickups are the last thing I have any interest in changing these days.

Kyle Ashley

Silver Supporting Member
:rollOn the other hand, I just took a look at their ad and I am intrigued.....ha ha

AndyZ

Hey guys, glad you all are interested! The pickups will be sold direct only through Bogner. We will have purchase links up soon.

MasterEvan07

Where's that buzzing coming from...?
Gold Supporting Member
Hey guys, glad you all are interested! The pickups will be sold direct only through Bogner. We will have purchase links up soon.
I only saw the ad on your Facebook page, is there more information available?

slowerhand

Silver Supporting Member
Yikes, go ahead and call me a pedant, but advertising copy / official company communications should be spelled correctly or it looks plain dumb. What is it with guitarists and spelling? I belong to other forums and people still know how to write there.

IT'S = IT IS.

At least they didn't talk of pickup's and humbucker's.:rolleyes:

skunx

Silver Supporting Member
Yikes, go ahead and call me a pedant, but advertising copy / official company communications should be spelled correctly or it looks plain dumb. What is it with guitarists and spelling? I belong to other forums and people still know how to write there.

IT'S = IT IS.

At least they didn't talk of pickup's and humbucker's.:rolleyes:
Wouldn't that be grammar not spelling?