Bogner on TV Stages

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by freaksho, Mar 2, 2012.

1. freaksho

freaksho Member

been catching some music oriented TV shows lately and damned if i don't keeping seeing Bogners in the house band backline. i'm talking singing competitions, award shows, whatever. most recently i noticed it on The Voice for example. anyone else seeing this or am i just noticing it more because i'm a Bogner player? (like when you get a new car and suddenly you start noticing that car everywhere on the road)

and special mention to %13 too as it seems i see them all the time in touring bands that make the rounds on SnL, Conan, Letterman and such.

to be fair i probably see Fenders more then any of the others combined. but it's cool when you see a lot of the smaller makers.

2. Lublin

Lublin Senior Member

Justin Derrico is the guitar player on The Voice using Bogner amps. He's a monster talent.

3. mattekelly

mattekelly Member

Didn't realize Justin was in the band. Really started digging him after reading an article in one of the mags about him and honestly changed my mind about some of Pink's music. The Voice just got a little cooler in my mind!