• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bogner Shiva - replacement handle

mingo

I have a Bogner Shiva 1x12" combo, any idea where I could find a replacement handle for this amp?

Thanks

Squatch

I believe sizes are pretty standard - find an accessories store online with a handle that looks similar and ur good to go. If u want the exact handle Bogner uses - call them up and have them ship u one but they'll probably charge you double.

RSRD

I believe sizes are pretty standard - find an accessories store online with a handle that looks similar and ur good to go. If u want the exact handle Bogner uses - call them up and have them ship u one but they'll probably charge you double.
They will. I'm a bogner fan but they ain't cheap when it comes ti replacing handles and footswitches.

Trending Topics