• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bolt on/plug in line out - exists?

62Tele

Silver Supporting Member
I'd like to have a line out function for my tube amps so I can slave an acoustic amp or run to the PA for added headroom etc. Seems like that extension speaker jack needs to work a little harder. I'm aware of the Red Box kind of speaker emulators, but wondering if anyone makes a unit that has speaker sim, an 8 ohm load and a line level control?

And a speaker sim as well?
Speaker sim meaning what? Like it can emulate different kinds of speakers? Sounds like you're reaching into the realm of modeling now, sir, and out of my area of expertise. Sorry! I missed that when reading the first time.

62Tele

Silver Supporting Member
Nothing that sophisticated. Just something to give the signal a speaker kind of quality, along the Red Box or V-stack lines.

Trending Topics