Boonar Tube Deluxe

ToneIsKing55

Silver Supporting Member
Has anyone heard ANYTHING lately. They mentioned possible end of last year but have been silent since.

truckin

Silver Supporting Member
FYI, Dawner Prince uploaded a video of a working prototype on their FB today.
Sounds great, but unfortunately looks like it is still a ways away. I guess this is not one of their two new projects that are going to be ready soon. Not sure what it is with tube Echorec pedals and their release dates being seemingly elusive, but we'll see. I'm an impatient asshole, I know.

PedalCrazyFool

Platinum Supporting Member
The “regular” one sounds so beautiful I just cannot imagine so drastic an improvement due to a tube that would cause me to sell mine for the new one.

It’s a stellar piece of work to begin with!

truckin

Silver Supporting Member
The “regular” one sounds so beautiful I just cannot imagine so drastic an improvement due to a tube that would cause me to sell mine for the new one.

It’s a stellar piece of work to begin with!
I saw one on Reverb for $235 the other day... kicking myself for not picking it up.

oansun

Silver Supporting Member
When it comes down to it I can't imagine it will sound all that different than the regular Boonar.
True but presets are more important than the tube gimmick (don’t care about that tbh)

Junkhead

Silver Supporting Member
Love my boonar. I have had it on my board for about two years.

In for updates..

truckin

Silver Supporting Member
True but presets are more important than the tube gimmick (don’t care about that tbh)
I agree. Usually I wouldn't use an Echorec-style as my only delay though, if I'm using one I'd use it in conjunction with another delay. Maybe one with presets could change my opinion on that. I wish the new model had stereo as well.

Trending Topics