Boost pedal??

Nevada240

Looking for a boost that can do two things. First, boost my signal with nothing but volume only and secondly, boost with the choice of fattening it up. I've used a Fulltone Fat Boost for a long time and while I really like it, it seems no matter how I tweak it, it always adds a little something extra that I don't always want or need. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, thanks!

PeteyNaf

T.C Electronic Spark Booster? It can run as a standard boost but also has some tweakability. (EQ, Gain, and Vol)

66Park

Himmelstrutz Under Overdriver. Don't let the name fool you. It's a booster. It can be completely transparent, has very effective eq controls if you need them, and can add a bit of grit if so desired. It's a great sounding and very well thought out pedal.

JiveJust

Zinky Master Blaster. You can boost or cut. You can keep it flat or add treble or bass. It's probably the cleanest boot you'll find. I've used it on guitar, lap steel, electric and upright bass and even vocals. Truly an amazing pedal.

benjammin_

whatever it is, don't break the bank on it, boosts are really simple. why not try to get more out of it, maybe a mini klon clone to use for the clean boost/od capabilities?

edit: i've built a crapload of boost pedals and always just seem to scrap 'em in favor of running an OD as a clean boost, but ymmv

Tiboy

Silver Supporting Member
Suhr Kokoboost. Green for clean volume boost, red for mid-boost with added gain.

lavinci

Silver Supporting Member
Union Tube and Transistor MORE pedal....
right before you go into your amp....
MAGICAL

Friezel

Himmelstrutz Under Overdriver. Don't let the name fool you. It's a booster. It can be completely transparent, has very effective eq controls if you need them, and can add a bit of grit if so desired. It's a great sounding and very well thought out pedal.
How much noise does the U/O have? I tend to use my boosts to tweak my Marshall, and really like the TC Electronic Spark. But it does add some noise. The only thing holding me back on the U/O is the high price. Is it that much better for 3x the price?

Thanks

Hugh DaMann

Gold Supporting Member
Rockett Lemon Aid can do that and a whole lot more. Great pedal!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yawiney

How much noise does the U/O have? I tend to use my boosts to tweak my Marshall, and really like the TC Electronic Spark. But it does add some noise. The only thing holding me back on the U/O is the high price. Is it that much better for 3x the price?

Thanks
Also curious bout the U/O.

Trending Topics