• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Boosting other od's/fuzzes with a treble booster

Windup 43

Silver Supporting Member
I've had great success running my Germania into various od's/fuzzes including the Blue Boy Deluxe, OCD, Monsterpiece MkII among others. Just wondering what dirt everyone else is running their treble boosts into aside from pushing a semi dirty/dirty amp...

bilbal

I am not entirely certain I know what a treble booster is or if it's any different than a clean boost. That said I have a Creation Audio Labs MK 4.23 that I love to stack in front of my Fuchs Valve Job. I also like it by itself to goose my amps - especially my Vox AC50. For some reason the combination of the pedal and that amp is extraordinary.

b

shredtrash

Gold Supporting Member
I run my TMB into a Keeley Tubescreamer and it sings. I'm going to try it with my OCD as well. I'm sure the result will be good with the OCD too.

never-enough

HBE germacide into AM KOT.
it sounds great stacking them on my clean(ish) channel and they both sound great into my crunch channel.

Windup 43

Silver Supporting Member
I run my TMB into a Keeley Tubescreamer and it sings. I'm going to try it with my OCD as well. I'm sure the result will be good with the OCD too.
Yeah, the OCD works particularly well w/ the Germania probably due to the OCD's amplike chracter.

Seegs

telenordia TK-24 (first in my chain) into an Xacttone Precision Overdrive...sometimes boosted by a Klon...or TK-24 into the Klon...yummmy!

Chow,
Seegs

wingwalker

Fuzzy Guitars
I use a Beano Boost to slam my King of Tone and it sounds killer, also works quite well with a Box of Rock and a Blackstone OD.

catalinbread

I whipped up a germ treble booster just so that I can use it in front of my proto Dirty Little Secret. Damn is that ever fun! Keeley Javaboost worked great infront too.

michael dukes

Divided By 13 DynaRanger into Skreddy Screw Driver Deluxe, into Vox or small BF Fender type amps. Very delicious and incredibly versatile.

ultrevex

I run my rangemaster clone into an Eternity, MI Blue Pro and an OCD, in that order. It KILLS with the OCD, providing a nice mid boost and a lot of sustain to the comparatively mid scooped pedal. My rangemaster has 2 cap values and I usually use the mid range boost as opposed to the full treble boost.

Windup 43

Silver Supporting Member
Hmmm, lotta Beano users here- love the Germania but I'd really like to try the Beano...

Trending Topics