Boss BD-2w(j) made in Japan

pup tentacle

Silver Supporting Member
7ndat.jpg

Youtube's auto-translation isn't much help either... subtitles from 8:46 to 9:20: ''Why is the Japanese government operation the delivery delivery. Salt sparingly. Immigrated. Dynamically surprised if I Gawande. Responsibility is carried out in the subsequent I'll impatience this musical instruments of the world. Visit those of this Toka'm thick adult time at home.''

aman74

Silver Supporting Member
7ndat.jpg

Youtube's auto-translation isn't much help either... subtitles from 8:46 to 9:20: ''Why is the Japanese government operation the delivery delivery. Salt sparingly. Immigrated. Dynamically surprised if I Gawande. Responsibility is carried out in the subsequent I'll impatience this musical instruments of the world. Visit those of this Toka'm thick adult time at home.''

Adult time at home? I want one!

basically just says that there's a MIJ and a MIT version of the BD-2w.

Ishibashi in Japan has both, the MIJ one is around $20 more. (edit: actually they're the same, i misread it)

coltonius

Señor Member
Silver Supporting Member
So... It's the same pedal, only made in Japan?

Prepare the Emporium for an exodus of MITs!

Prepare your wallets for the MIJs!

nic'o'caster

Gold Supporting Member
Imagine if the best samurai swords were made in Taiwan... wow the quintessence of shame !

Why would they make two? I get that they have different factories with different levels of productions, but the whole idea for their Waza project seemed like MIJ was a huge part. So are there other MIT Wazas? Did they only do a BD-2W MIT? All jokes aside, this just doesn't seem to make sense.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom