• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Boss CH-1 SUPER Chorus, Clean and priced Right!!!.

tamader74

Went thru my Pedal Drawer last week, and have some pedals and things that need to go to some folk's that can and will put them to good use, as thy have not seen much of that at all.

Boss SUPER Chorus (CH-1), again look's like new,...But when the Box got opened (by my Best Bud., he picked it up for me and of course wanted to 'check it out' LOL)...the 'Sticker' on the back of the pedal was loose on the packaging...so he pulled it off not thinking and it got thrown away,...the pedal look's like new, functions the same...But I've been using my old Vintage Ibanez FC-10 (Flanger/Chorus) pedal for both effects. $45. shipped/PP.

Do not hesitate to Call me @ (989) 366-0817 if you have need for anymore Info., I have a TON of references here, and have dealt with over 80 members here, and several I've dealt with multiple times. Thanks in advance for looking at my ad., Tom

Last edited:

tamader74

CH-1 is Sold (Thanks Ed),...the TS-9 is going to be sent out to be modded similar to the other one I bought. Tom

Last edited:

Trending Topics