Boss DD20 prices

ixnay

I put mine on Reverb a year ago starting at $160, figuring that would give me some room to haggle lower, and someone paid my full asking price in less than a day.

Like anything else, they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay...

aman74

Silver Supporting Member
Crazy. They were 120 At some places before being discontinued.

skarekrow

Give you $40 for it, Musicman....

I picked one up last March on Reverb.com for $135 and 13 ship. It had all the delay features I wanted and
Good reviews all around. Been real pleased with it. The presets and the old school, Boss construction,
more than make up for the double-wide footprint on my pedalboard.

Bucksears

I'm on my 3rd one.
First one I got new, 2nd and 3rd ones I got 'used but like new'.

I still have my DD-500, but it's in the box on a shelf; my Line6 M9 is up for sale, but still babying it if I use it at home. I'm just able to dial in exactly what I'm looking for faster on the DD-20. The DD-20 did a very quick about-face on the used market and the used prices started going up.

looking for a line 6 stompbox, ? how do like the quality? I was travelling years ago in Scotland saw a street performer using a stompbox , . Seemed easy to use, he played a track and recorded it and played the recording, while playing . neat ! seemed simple FYI very new to effects devices other then a few pedals I have)
good quality?

orogeny

Silver Supporting Member
I guess it's the right time for me to let mine go then.
Sentimentality has kept it in its box, but the Timeline answered everything I've asked for in a delay and then some.

I have a busted one. My ex threw it down stair. (hence the ex part :D ). I need to send it back to boss. Really liked it. Id pay a cnote for one. IDK if id pay much more. Plenty of viable replacements out there for a little more.

KoskineN

Silver Supporting Member
Had it on my board since 2005. I doubt it will ever come off...

Same here. It's all I need in a simple and easy to use pedal, plus the delays are great, and I even use the looper live :)
I could use more presets, but it's not a big concern since I use an external tap tempo pedal. I was tempted by the DD-500,
but for the price they are sold here in Canada, my DD-20 is perfect for my needs.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom