Boss ES-8 question.....Can i go back to original setting by hitting same button?

boltrecords

Does anyone know if theres a way to setup the Boss unit so that when you hit the same preset you are currently on, it automatically reverts back to your saved settings for that preset?

Thanks

rhoydotp

I don't think there is a way but I am curious as to why you need this functionality. Can you share the details or your specific need for this?

Thanks

stilwel

Silver Supporting Member
ES-8 does not let you do this. I completely understand why you would want this feature.

The easiest way to do this is to go in/out of Manual mode. It will reload the original preset.

Ironically this is a feature that I do NOT like, but it will work for you.

boltrecords

I don't think there is a way but I am curious as to why you need this functionality. Can you share the details or your specific need for this?

Thanks
I am using two Eventide H9's. Most of my presets have one active and the other bypassed. For example one H9 will be delay/reverb and the other is a modulation that I can kick on and off like an instant access switch.

If I start messing with the midi settings of the pedals in my preset I figured it would be easier to get back to standard settings by just resetting that preset by hitting the button again.

Trending Topics