• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Boss FRV-1 '63 Reverb: What's up with the crazy prices?

dreamspace

I'm checking out the prices on Reverb, and when not in "collectors" condition, they seem to sell for anywhere between $150-$250

I'm asking, because I own that pedal, and it sounds...just fine, I guess.

Certainly nothing I'd ever spend that much money on. Luckily I got mine for like $20 in a bundle deal with other pedals.

Generally, discontinued BOSS pedals tend to steadily increase in price...also add in a dash of lore/ magic fairy dust/ people up their own arses...

BluesForDan

Silver Supporting Member
hmm, I have one I'm not using. Still got the box and paperwork, too. Time to cash in, bwuahahahahahaha !! Thanks, OP

woolyh

Looks on ebay, damn 2 selling for £300! Time to cash in!

Looks at sold listings, damn 6 sold for £110. Back to selling PlayStation 5s.

If I still had one, I'd sell it. Honestly it's pretty meh. The EHX Oceans 11 is a way more realistic Fender outboard reverb sim. Our you could get a Surfy Bear for that money.

Trending Topics