BOSS GT-8, Ring Mod, Synth & Clean Sounds.

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Wow... Luved all the Sounds Bub ...
& you are so damn musical you always knock my socks off ...!!

Where do you come up with these unusual, but totally interesting concepts,
that's what I want to know ... ?

This is really seriously great stuff my good man ...

ToneZappa

Where do you come up with these unusual, but totally interesting concepts,
that's what I want to know ... ?
Hey thanks Joseph....... Gut reaction is what it is. I just put down one sparse guitar part wound back to the begining straight away chose another sound and winged it. I did that about ten times sometimes changeing effects within a patch or tweaking things as you go. I,m not a very technical player but have a good ear and I know what modes (flavours/colours) I like. There are definitely some modes I dislike and rather than trying to learn how to appreciate them I avoid them. (in my music) When I improvise if I do think of anything I would say its "importance" meaning how important is what I,m playing for the music, is it contributing to it or not should I play or not etc!!!.

Unlike alot of players here on TGP I,m from a none guitar background I,ve done some very unguitar gigs in my time including "George McCrae", "Andrea True and the true connection", "Alison Limerick" I even co-wrote a disco track "Shockwave" for David Knopfler but the 12in version did have a guitar solo........backwards though!!! :rolleyes:

Trending Topics