Boss Gt10?

G

GuitaristZ

yeah its got some nice tones it seems...better than the Pod X3? well see :)

bilbal

The Boss GT-10 is awesome. Best processor I have used to date. It can do so much stuff that it'll keep you busy for weeks just navigating through it. The ods are incredible, as are all of the effects. I especially like the choruses, delays, wahs, and synth sounds. There seems to be an incredible amount of processing power. So far, I love everything about it.

Wesman61

Silver Supporting Member
The Boss GT-10 is awesome. Best processor I have used to date. It can do so much stuff that it'll keep you busy for weeks just navigating through it. The ods are incredible, as are all of the effects. I especially like the choruses, delays, wahs, and synth sounds. There seems to be an incredible amount of processing power. So far, I love everything about it.
I had a GT-8 that sounded really good but it had this problem that drove Me up the wall. No matter what I did to try and deal with it there was this ugly distortion on certian notes. Very pronounced too. I finally sold it and went back to analog only. How is the 10 in that respect?

bilbal

I'm not really sure what it is that you're talking about to be honest. I will answer the question with: the GT-10 sounds great, is easy to use (though there is a ton of **** in it) and does pretty much everything I need it to. I haven't noticed anything wrong or that I would change beside adding 2 expression pedals. I would like to have a volume and a wah and also a dedicated expression pedal.

Bill

Trending Topics