Boss Katana - How can I get technical service from Boss???

Denny

I love the amp, but can't figure out how to get the preset libraries available from the online Tone Central. I can access them, but cant download them to the amp? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Denny
www.bluefrets.com

Sorbz62

Hi Denny,

Are you connected to Tone Studio?

Here is the bumf from the Boss Katana site:

BOSS Tone Studio also includes a librarian that allows you to back up the current settings in the amp, work with Live Sets, and more. Basically, Live Sets provide a way to store and organize Tone Settings into groups for different gigs, songs, recording sessions, or whatever you want. When you want to load them into the Katana, just drag them to the desired locations in the left side of the screen.

When your computer is connected to the web, BOSS Tone Studio provides direct access to BOSS Tone Central. Simply click on the TONE CENTRAL button in the lower left corner to browse the many Katana Live Set collections created by top pro players. You’re able to audition audio demos of the sounds, and directly add them to your local Katana library.

Cheers,
Jim

Denny

Yes I am connected, and can audition the demos but can not add them to my library. ??

Trending Topics

Top Bottom