• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Boss ME 70 or Digitech RP500 ?

brattmoore

Hi all,

I need a guitar multi-effects rapidly and I'm torn between these 2 models. Could you help me please ? Many many thanks !!!

Moe45673

Line 6 M13. It's worth the extra money

If money is an issue, you can't go wrong with either. If you need amp modelling, grab the Digitech. If not...... can't help you but I doubt you can make a wrong choice

voorhiessa

I've not played the ME70, but have played the 50. Just like it says.........super easy to use, no programming, just turn and play. And while I didnt love all the patches, I did find what I needed out of each section (drive, mod, delay, etc.)

I like how the 70 has another pedal for comp/booster and I love the fact that it has a looper.

buddaman71

Student of Life
Gold Supporting Member
I have played both, own and gig with the GSP1101 that the RP500 is based upon and, IMHO, the Digitech RP500 has a warmer, slightly more midrangy classic analog distortion tone without that signature Boss metallic sheen.

If you like the super bright Boss metal tone, go with the ME70, as both are great units.